Monday, March 14, 2011

My Dear

My Dear

There are times that will bring you down

Will bring the tears out of you

Will bring sadness onto you

Will bring everything, just to make sure you have your gloomy mourning day

When it comes, just remember

I will always there for you

I will always care for you

I will always protect you


My Dear

Remember?

You’ve got me as your shoulder

Although I know I can’t do much

But I will be everything you want

Name it

Sponge?

Bucket?

Anything dear, anything

Just to make sure you have your shiny days ahead

That is only I hope

And my wish to you


My Dear

You are strong do you know that?

Oh

You are much stronger, my apology

Stronger than you think

That sadness is just the beginning

Taking all the tears you’ve got

Please don’t let it takes all the tears from you dear

Save it for the tears of joy

Tears of cheerful

Tears of pleasure

Save it for the future


My Dear

Remember you said the other day?

That rain predicts rainbow?

And rainbow predicts hope and happiness?

Hold it tight

Put in mind

That there will always be a shining thunder in dark clouds

There will always be a rainbow

We just have to know it where

Eh no need to worry

As long we know the rainbows are there

No need to kacau2 them la

What we have to do is

To believe

That they are there

Shining brightly

Giving happiness to everybody

Colouring the world

The world that you are going to live in

And breathe in


I will always be there

For you

Always



Nor Azizul Mohamad

14th March 2011

11.15 pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku nampak sesuatu jatuh dari 100 tingkat!

Ejul said...

woihhh!! aduh. nak kena bawa balik naik tingkat 100. dahla berat. kannn